REDMAGIC announced today the global availability of the latest member of the REDMAGIC 6 Series family, the REDMAGIC 6R. Similar to the REDMAGIC 6 and 6 Pro, the REDMAGIC 6R packs cutting-edge performance for mobile gaming and is also a great day to day device with a slim and light design.
The REDMAGIC 6R features a 6.67” FHD+ AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, slim bezels on the sides and an integrated fingerprint sensor. REDMAGIC 6R is powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888, and super-fast LPDDR5 RAM, UFS3.1 storage, Adreno 660 GPU. As for the cooling, the VC liquid cooling and graphene heat dissipation technology keeps the phone cooled while playing graphically-intensive games.
REDMAGIC 6R comes with the deeply customized REDMAGIC OS 4.0 that is based on Android 11. Game Space is also a REDMAGIC classic and allows for a more customizable gaming experience. In the Game Space, the shoulder triggers can be mapped to different locations on the screen so users can press a shoulder trigger to press that spot on the screen. For example with a shooting game, users can set one trigger to aim and another to shoot just like with a normal console controller.
Equipped with a quad-camera setup (64MP+8MP+5MP+2MP) and a 16MP front camera, the REDMAGIC 6R delivers a great camera performance. The main camera is a Sony IMX682 sensor that supports 64 megapixels, which offers better photography and videography capabilities. REDMAGIC 6R has a 4200mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. The REDMAGIC 6R comes with Wi-Fi 6（WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4GHz/5GHz）and 5G, providing a faster and smoother connection.
Pricing and Availability
Starting from June 24th, the REDMAGIC 6R is open to order on the official REDMAGIC website.
- 8+128 GB, Cosmos: USD 499/ EUR 499/ GBP 429
- 12+256 GB, Mercury: USD 599 / EUR599/ GBP 519
The REDMAGIC 6R will be available in the following countries and regions:
● Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta, and the UK.
● North America: Canada and the United States
● Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR) , Macao (China SAR) , Singapore.
● Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
● Latin America: Mexico, Peru, and Chile