Sony Middle East & Africa has announced the latest addition of WF-C500 earbuds to its truly wireless segment. With easy to use Bluetooth® pairing, long lasting battery life and unique sound customization features, these earbuds make it easier than ever to listen to favourite music and content in even better quality.
The Sony WF-C500 earbuds come in a small and lightweight design with 10 hours continuous battery life with the charging case providing another 10 hours. The earphones feature a 5.8mm driver unit with a frequency response range of 20Hz-20,000Hz. The earphones support Google Assistant and Siri voice assistants and feature IPX4 water resistance, AAC codec support, and Sony's DSEE Extreme audio upscaling as well as 360 Reality Audio. The affordable Sony WF-C500 TWS earbuds offer Android Fast Pair and Swift Pair support.
Sony WF-C500 Earbuds' Key Features
• Small Size, Big Sound: The earbuds feature a compact design, easy-to-use functions, and high quality sound, and are an ideal option for customers making the switch from wired headphones to true wireless earbuds. Thanks to DSEE (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine), the earbuds restore high frequency sound to create a more authentic listening experience. The headphones also enable listeners to tailor their sound using the Equalizer in the "Sony | Headphones Connect" app . Choose from a variety of settings to match sound quality with a specific music genre or even create and save personal settings.
• Comfortable and Secure Fit: Designed to be small and light, the WF-C500 earbuds fit securely, making them the perfect everyday companion. The earbuds' new ergonomic surface design helps to create a more stable fit, while their rounded shape makes them feel like they're barely there.
• Compact and Stylish Case: The cylindrical charging case is small and easy to carry around in a pocket or bag so users can take them anywhere they go. Its translucent lid with textured frosted glass gives the case a stylish, luxurious look and feel .
• Effortless Calling and Voice Assistant Capabilities: Easy operation buttons not only let users play, stop, or skip through tracks and adjust the volume – they also offer an easy way to access preferred voice assistants, like Google Assistant or Siri , to make and receive calls hands-free with a clearer-than-ever built-in microphone.
• On-the-go Listening: The earbuds provide up to 10 hours of battery life, and thanks to the handy charging case, users can enjoy up to 20 hours total. Plus, a fast 10-minute quick charge gives listeners up to an hour of extra playtime. An IPX4 water resistance rating means splashes and sweat are no problem for the WF-C500 earbuds, so customers can keep moving to the music no matter where they go.
• Seamless Utility and Connectivity: With a seamless Bluetooth® connection, the earbuds create an uninterrupted listening experience. The headphones' Bluetooth® chip transmits sound to left and right ears simultaneously, along with optimized antenna design ensuring outstanding listening. With low audio latency, favorite movies just got better too.
The WF-C500 earbuds are ideal for multitasking. If customers want to listen to music while still having a conversation, they can simply remove one earbud from the charging case and use as normal . Plus, to make it easier and faster to connect to other devices, Google Fast Pair feature helps users pair the headphones to their Android™ devices in one tap while the Swift Pair feature lets listeners pair to a Windows 10 computer .
• Fully Immersed with 360 Reality Audio: 360 Reality Audio is a new spatial music experience that lets users bring the concert to them or listen to music as if they're with the artist in the recording studio .
The Sony WF-C500 earbuds are now available in black and white colour options across Sony stores and local retail outlets in the Middle East and Africa.