Lenovo has unveil the latest addition to its premium X1 portfolio, ThinkPad™ X1 Nano. The lightest ThinkPad ever at just 1.99 pounds1 (907g). Lenovo’s first ThinkPad based on Intel® Evo™ platform and powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, the X1 Nano delivers supreme speed and intelligence while maintaining outstanding battery life.
Stunning visuals are delivered through a narrow bezel 13-inch 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and four speakers and four 360-degree microphones enhance the audio-visual capabilities. X1 Nano supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos®. State of the art connectivity is provided by WiFi 6 and optional 5G will deliver higher bandwidth capability and drive new levels of always on always connected efficiency and collaboration in a new hybrid working world.
• Packed with up to 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, X1 Nano features the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity and more than 2x faster gaming plus streaming in real-world workflows over competitive products.
• Thunderbolt™ 4 offers fast, single cable connection to power, monitors, storage and many other external devices.
• X1 Nano is the first ThinkPad to feature an updated suite of AI and biometric ThinkShield security features. These range from new voice recognition and human presence detection that enable zero touch login and device lock when the user walks away to the familiar Match on Chip Fingerprint Reader.
• X1 Nano can be preloaded with Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu® Linux® OS and features optional 5G for future-ready connectivity.
• A 13-inch Dolby Vision 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio offers expansive views and 100% sRGB ensures clarity and color accuracy. Touch display options are also available.
All Think-branded products are loaded with an enterprise-specific version of Vantage, and this fall it’s receiving an upgrade. Commercial Vantage 1.2 is a client-side application designed for enterprise customers that not only makes it easy for end users to update their hardware settings, but it also offers controls specifically for IT admins charged with managing a fleet of devices for their company. With this version, the install size has been cut in half, and the interface has been simplified to so it’s easier to discover features quickly.
Commercial Vantage version 1.2 will be available globally starting October 13 and included on all new Think products at no additional cost. On that date, existing Think brand customers can also download the latest version from the Microsoft store and Lenovo support site.
Marwan Bsat, General Manager for Lenovo Saudi Arabia, said;
We are excited to bring to market this incredible device which will reshape the user experience while working from home, the office and anywhere in between. Providing users with the pioneering audio/video screen experience, always on 5G connectivity, ultra-light and ultra-mobile products for a new hybrid working world, is something we are proud of.
Gregory Bryant, Intel Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Client Computing Group, said;
We are building on our history of co-engineering with Lenovo to drive innovation and deliver new PC experiences to market. The ThinkPad X1 Nano, made possible by the Project Athena innovation program, exemplifies our commitment to PC innovation and delivering the best laptop experiences for getting things done.