Razer will bring its global community together for the inaugural RazerCon, a full-day digital event produced by Razer and its network of hardware and software partners. RazerCon 2020 will be held on October 10 and will be livestreamed across Razer’s major social network channels, including Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
RazerCon attendees can expect to tune-in to a variety of exciting events and activities, from exclusive reveals of new Razer products, to previews of upcoming games. The day will conclude with an online concert featuring performances by fan-favorite EDM and metal acts.
RazerCon 2020 will feature:
- Global mixed reality keynote by Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan, hosted against the iconic Singapore skyline
- The world’s first RGB lighting-reactive livestream
- Razer panels held by product managers, showcasing new and unannounced products and discussing design and technology
- Exclusive content showcases from multiple game studios such as Romero Games, Perfect World Entertainment, Paradox Interactive and technology partners such as Intel, NVIDIA, and Western Digital
- Appearances from gaming celebrities, including an audience meet and greet session with CloakZy and CourageJD, a RazerStreamer panel with PaladinAmber and many more
- Concerts by top EDM artists, and metal concert headlined by Sabaton and Herman Li of DragonForce with special guests Tosin Abasi (Animals As Leaders) & Tim Henson (Polyphia)
Viewers will be invited to interact on stream to participate in contests and giveaways for a chance to score attractive prizes such as a brand-new Razer Blade 15, Razer and partner hardware, along with in-game items and beta keys from participating game studios.
Interested fans can register their interest in the event from now and take part in contests and giveaways leading into the event for a chance to win attractive hardware from Razer and supporting partners.
Min-Liang Tan, Razer CEO, said;
We have a very passionate and hardcore gaming community that has stuck with us for many years, and the idea of having a major gathering for Razer fans and all gamers out there was brought up countless times. 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone around the world, greatly limiting physical events. We see RazerCon as an opportunity to celebrate gaming and the Razer community while setting a new standard for online events.