ZTE has officially announced that it is going to bring Axon 20 5G, the world's first under-display camera smartphone, for the first time directly to global users. This phone will be available globally in selected countries and regions from December 21st.
The ZTE Axon 20 5G will first come to the following markets: United Kingdom, European Union, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia and South Africa. The final price will be revealed in the official website soon.
Starting today, users can join the "New Vision Club" to sign up for the first batch to buy the Axon 20 5G with exclusive rewards and benefits
Some of the highlighted features and specs of the Axon 20 5G are as follows:
- Under-display camera, sound, lights, and fingerprint sensors for a notch-free experience.
- 6.92” FHD+ OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 10-bit color depth
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G CPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Liquid Cooling with carbon nanofiber
- DTS:X Ultra 3D sound
- AI Quad Camera with 64MP main camera that supports 4K@60fps, super night scenes, video beauty and real-time HDR video +
- 360 surround antenna, stable and fast 5G experience
- 30W Fast Charging
- 4,220mAh Battery