Samsung Electronics has entered the Saudi Arabian Consumer Electronics Customer Service market, ensuring support and providing the best after-sales service to its customers in Saudi Arabia. This is welcome news for their customers in the Kingdom, as they will receive the best possible service.
Furthermore, in September 2021, Samsung will launch an after-sales service for home appliances and electronic devices. Additionally, Samsung will provide a more dynamic after-sales service, which will increase customer satisfaction. Samsung’s new center network will focus on the following core offerings in order to improve the quality of services provided in the Kingdom.
- A customer-centric Call Center fully equipped by 70 agents who are responsible for receiving consumer electronics customer requests and inquiries via all channels, including voice calls, social media, chat, and sign language. This will be complemented by an incredible new service from Samsung that eliminates the need for customers to wait more than 20 seconds for an agent to answer their call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A robust Service Network spanning 22 cities and providing services throughout Saudi Arabia via 133 Samsung-certified technicians.
- On-site Technicians and Tools are ready to fix complex issues via a professional triage process utilizing Samsung’s smart and one-of-a-kind advanced diagnostics tool.
- A 1,200 square meter Central Warehouse dedicated to consumer electronics products services in the heart of Riyadh, offering two-day delivery to all cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Samsung customers can now take advantage of the center’s enhanced services by calling the call center at 8002474357 and submitting their respective inquiries.
Hyung Bin Joo, Managing Director of Samsung Saudi, said:
Samsung customers will benefit from the new dynamic customer electronics service center network, which will handle all customer requests via the call center or other available digital channels. Additionally, the center will improve its services and streamline processes in order to boost customer satisfaction.