Typhur Inc, known for design-driven, cutting-edge smart kitchen appliances, is releasing the world’s fastest, self-cleaning air fryer called Typhur Dome. Capable of more than simply air frying, this clever device can do it all thanks to its unique design inspired by traditional pizza ovens.
Introducing the Typhur Dome Air Fryer, featuring a cyclonic circulation system that makes it the world's fastest air fryer under most conditions. The Typhur Dome delivers 30% faster cooking times on average while maintaining optimal temperatures and keeping food moist. Experience unmatched speed and efficiency in air frying, ensuring perfectly cooked food every time.
Key features of the Typhur Dome Air Fryer include:
● Capacity: With a cooking capacity that is double the size of the average air fryer (5.3L), the Typhur Dome is large enough to cook 32 wings, 2.2lbs of fries, two steaks or 12" pizza. It can effortlessly serve 4-8 people, making it perfect for families and gatherings.
● Speed: Unique cyclonic circulation system delivers 30% faster cooking times while maintaining optimal temperatures and keeping food moist.
● Versatility: Dehydration, baking, and roasting functionality allows users to explore a wide range of culinary possibilities.
● Self-Cleaning: The Typhur Dome breaks down grease during the self-clean cycle eliminating the need for tedious manual cleaning.
● Adjustable Fan Speed: Offers precise control for baking and roasting, ensuring tender, juicy results.
● Seamless App Integration: Enables users to control the cooking process, activate the self-clean function, and access a recipe reminder feature, providing a connected cooking experience.
● Temperatures range from 105 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
● 1750 W power usage.
The Typhur Dome Air Fryer will be available in both the US and EU for $499 at www.typhur.com and is coming soon to Amazon.