We all know that creating folders for different applications like music, text video files etc on computer is an easy task. Definitely you don’t face any problem while creating a new folder on your computer. But do you know that you can also create the folders to organize the various applications on your iPhone or iPad. This is an easy task but many people do not know about it.
By creating an Apps folder on your iPhone or iPad, you will be able to put more than 2000 applications in it while the one available on your device supports only 180. So, just follow the steps given below to create an App folder on your iPhone or iPad.
HOW TO : Create App Folders On iPhone & iPad
- First of all, you need to update your iPhone or iPad with iOS 4.0 or later.
- Press and hold an application until it starts shaking.
- Drag that shaking application on one of the other apps which you want to keep together in a folder and a new folder will be created.
- Drag more apps of same types and drop them on the folder you have just created
- If you want to create more folders then, just repeat the process.