Facebook Timeline Pages will be mandatory for all very soon. So, it is better to know how to manage the Facebook Timeline Pages perfectly. I have posted earlier the pros and cons of Facebook Timeline Page. One of the nice thing about the Timeline layout for Facebook pages is that now you can change the custom tab image according to your needs.
Here I am sharing how you can change the custom tab image in the Facebook Timeline pages. Just follow the simple steps given below.
HOW TO : Change the Custom App Tab Image on Facebook Timeline Pages
1. Click on the drop down menu on the custom app tab. It will show all the custom tabs you are having for your Facebook page..
2. Just hover over the mouse on the tab of which you want to change the image.
3. Click on the "Pencil" icon and then click on the "Edit Settings" option as shown in the image above.
4. Now a window will popup as shown in the below image.
Click on the "Change" option given in front of the "Custom Tab Image". It will open a new tab in your web browser or a new browser window.
5. The new window will have the developer settings for the custom tab. Click on the "Change" link again in this new window to select a new image for your custom tab in Facebook Timeline Page.
6. You can also upload the image of your choice to use on the custom tab in Facebook Timeline Page. The image size must be 111 x 74 pixels for the custom