Along with the Samsung Galaxy C5, Samsung also launched the Galaxy C7 in the same event. Samsung Galaxy C7 is basically an upgraded version of Galaxy C5 in terms of hardware specs and features.
Samsung Galaxy C7 comes with 5.7-inch 1080p full HD Super AMOLED screen, Adreno 506 GPU and octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. Rest of the things are pretty much like Galaxy C5 like Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS, 4GB of RAM, 16-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera. There is also a fingerprint sensor provided in Samsung Galaxy C7 on its home button just like the Galaxy C5
Samsung Galaxy C7 is 6.8mm thick and comes with a full metal body. You will find a hybrid dual SIM slot in the device that let you use the second SIM slot as a microSD card slot as well.
The complete list of all hardware specs and features of Samsung Galaxy C7 are given below.
Samsung Galaxy C7 : Full Hardware Specs and Features
- 4G LTE Capability
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Screen with 1080 x 1920 Pixels Resolution and 386 PPI
- Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32/64 GB Internal Memory
- 4 GB of RAM
- microSD Card Support up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 16 MP Primary Camera with Dual Tone-Dual LED flash, HDR,
- 1080p Full HD Video Recording
- 8 MP Front-facing Camera
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 3,300 mAh Non-removable Lithium-ion Battery
- Fast Battery Charging with Quick Charge 3.0 - 83% in 30 Minutes
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Hotspot, WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- A-GPS, GLONASS/BDS
- USB 2.0
- Fingerprint, Magnetic Compass, Accelerometer and Proximity Sensors
- 156.6 x 77.2 x 6.8 mm Dimensions
- 165 g
Samsung Galaxy C7 will be available in Silver, Gray, Gold and Rose Gold. The price of Samsung Galaxy C7 is US$ 396 for the 32 GB version and 64 GB version will cost you US$ 427. There is no information provided regarding the availability of the device yet.