Along with the world's first Google Tango smartphone Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro, Lenovo also announced the Lenovo PHAB 2 and PHAB 2 Plus smartphones. Both of these smartphones are in the mid-range and come with good hardware specs considering the price.
Lenovo PHAB 2 comes with 6.4-inch 720p HD screen, 3GB of RAM, a huge 4050mAh battery and 13-megapixel primary camera with sensor with PDAF. It sports a unibody metal design and runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The complete list of all hardware specs and features of Lenovo PHAB 2 smartphone are given below.
Lenovo PHAB 2 : Full Hardware Specs and Features
- 4G LTE Capability
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- 6.4-inch IPS Screen with 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution and 229 PPI
- Mediatek MT8735 Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 32 GB Internal Memory
- 3 GB of RAM
- microSD Card Support up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 13 MP Primary Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, LED Flash
- 5 MP Front-facing Camera
- Dolby Atmos Audio Output with 5.1 Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphones with Active Noise-Cancellation
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4,050 mAh Non-removable Lithium-ion Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- USB 2.0
- Magnetic Compass, , Gyro, Accelerometer and Proximity Sensors
- 175 x 89.5 x 9.6 mm Dimensions
- 225 g
Lenovo PHAB 2 will be available in Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold colors. The price of Lenovo PHAB 2 is $199 and it will be available globally from September.