Lenovo launched three smartphone at the Tech World 2016 event. We have already covered the Lenovo PAHB 2 and PHAB 2 Pro and in this article we are going to cover the PHAB 2 Plus. As the name suggests, Lenono PHAB 2 Plus is the high-end version of the PHAB 2 comes with better hardware specs and features but is inferior than the PHAB 2 Pro.
Lenono PHAB 2 Plus comes with a 6.4-inch 1080p full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display, 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT8783 octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. There is a fingerprint scanner provided on the back too.
Following the current trend of dual cameras, it also sports dual 13-megapixel primary cameras with Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, Laser Autofocus, Phase Detection Audofocus and dual LED flash. The camera app comes with interesting features like refocus, background swap, professional level manual settings and Augmented-Reality special effects as well.
The complete list of all hardware specs and features of Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus are given below.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro : Full Hardware Specs and Features
- 4G LTE Capability
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- 6.4-inch IPS Screen with 1080 x 1920 Pixels Resolution and 344 PPI
- Mediatek MT8783 Octa-core 1.3GHz Processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 32 GB Internal Memory
- 3 GB of RAM
- microSD Card Support up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Dual 13 MP Primary Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, Laser Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash
- 8 MP Front-facing Camera
- Dolby Atmos Audio Output with 5.1 Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphones with Active Noise-Cancellation
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4,050 mAh Non-removable Lithium-ion Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, Hotspot, WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- USB 2.0
- Fingerprint, Magnetic Compass, , Gyro, Accelerometer and Proximity Sensors
- 173.9 x 88.3 x 9.6 mm Dimensions
- 218 g
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus will be available in Gunmetal Grey and Champagne Gold colors. The price of Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus is $299 and it will be available globally from September.