Starting from December 21st, the ZTE Axon 20 5G, the world’s first under-display camera smartphone will be officially available globally for purchase.
Pricing at €/$449 /£419, the Black color version of the ZTE Axon 20 5G will be via invitation codes in limited quantity at first. Users can join the New Vision Club programme to be among the first to purchase the Axon 20 5G and get a free ZTE LiveBuds TWS earphone.
The ZTE Axon 20 5G could be order through the official website: http://global.ztedevices.com.
Here are some of the main specs of the ZTE Axon 20 5G -
- 6.92” OLED True Full Display with 10 bit, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 90Hz refresh rate, FHD+ 2460x1080 pixels resolution and 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- 360° PDS antenna for fast and stable 5G connectivity.
- AI quad-camera for photography and 4K@60fps video recording with stabilization, HDR, and built-in Vlog filters.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G SoC
- Triple cooling
- 4220mAh battery with 30W fast charging