Majority of the bloggers use the Adsense or some other ad networks to monetize their blogs. One of the biggest factor to earn well from the Adsense is to have a high Click Through Rate (CTR) i.e to have maximum number of clicks. More clicks on ads = More money making. One of the best trick to have high CTR is to include the ad nit in the middle of the post. Last time, I posted that How To Add Adsense Ad Codes In Blogger Templates And In The Beginning Of The Posts and How To Show Adsense Ad Left & Right Side Inside Post. And this tie, I am gonna show how to put the Adsense ad unit in the middle of the post to earn more money online.
HOW TO : Show Ad Unit In The Middle Of The Post
1. Go to Blogger dashboard of your blog.
2. Click on the Design button on your Blogger dashboard.
3. Now, click on the Edit HTML
4. Check the “Expand Widget Templates”
5. Now, search for the code given below in template code
6. Replace it with the code given below
<div expr:id='"aim1" + data:post.id'></div>7. Replace and put your Adsense code where text is written in the red color. Save the template now.
<div style="clear:both; margin:10px 0">
<!-- Your AdSense code here -->
<div expr:id='"aim2" + data:post.id'>
var r=s.search(/\x3C!-- adsense --\x3E/igm);
8. Now whenever you write a new blog post and when you reach in the middle of the post where you want to show up Adsense ad unit then just add the below code there and your ad unit will appear there in the post.
<!-- adsense -->If you liked this post or blog then please LIKE the Facebook page or the post below, spread the word about the post by sharing it or subscribe Email updates to get latest posts in your inbox....Thanks