Yesterday I posted about the closed beta of Instagram app, and now there's a good news for all those who were waiting for the app. The Instagram Beta v1 app for Windows 10 Mobile is now available for download as an open beta.
I did tired the app on my Lumia640 and it worked quite well to my expectations (Don't forget it is the first beta version). Although, I noticed some occasional lag and a few bugs but I hope those will be cleared in near future.
Below is what we got from the app description. Also, the link of the app is at the bottom of the article, give it a try if you haven't tried it yet.
Thanks for using Instagram Windows Beta. If something isn't working, give feedback directly to the team by physically shaking your phone. Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe. Over 400 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos you already love.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.