May 10th, 2016 is going to be an exciting day for the smartphone lovers. As we have already reported that Huawei Honor V8 is going to be launched on May 10th and now Xiaomi has officially announced that they are going to launch their upcoming smartphone Xiaomi Max on May 10th, 2016 as well.
Xiaomi has already shared a teaser of its upcoming phablet Xiaomi Max with a huge 6.4-inch display and since then rumors came out that the device will be sporting a QHD screen and Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
But according to hardware specs leaked on GeekBench benchmarking application, Xiaomi Max is going to be a mid-range smartphone and will be available in the market with 1080p full HD screen and Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 CPU.
Since Xiaomi Max is going to be a big phablet, it is expected that it will come with a big 5,000 mAh battery. There is also rumor about having a fingerprint scanner on the back of the Xiaomi Max.
Below is the list of all rumored and leaked hardware specs and features of Xiaomi Max.
Xiaomi Max - Rumored and Leaked Hardware Specs and Feautres
- 6.4-inch Full HD IPS Screen with 1920 x 1080 Pixels Resolution
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (1.4GHz Quad-core ARM A53 plus 1.8 GHz Dual-core ARM A72) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 16MP Primary Camera with dual-tone Dual LED Flash
- 5MP front-Facing Camera
- 2GB RAM with 16GB Internal Storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Memory with microSD Card
- MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz),
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS + GLONASS
But so far, all these hardware specs and features are just rumors. Once the Xiaomi Max is officially launched on May 10th, we will see how many of these rumored specs were true.