Audeze, the leading premium headphone manufacturer and their brand partner, content creator, Aydan today announce a custom Aydan Edition of their extremely popular Maxwell gaming headset. Audeze provides Aydan with headsets that give him game-winning sonic advantages. Now fans of Audeze and Aydan can enjoy a custom version of the most advanced wireless gaming headset on the market, battle-tested by Aydan. The Aydan Edition of the Maxwell will be available in the Playstation version only and is currently available at Aydan.gg .
The customized Aydan Edition Maxwell features his gold and white competition logo, printed on the earcups and micro-printed on the ear cushions along with colorized left / right ear cup indicators. This logo has a deep meaning for Aydan, based on his early experiences with World of Warcraft, where he played as “Alliance.”
The gold and white colors and halo are inspired by the Aydan’s time playing the Paladin class in World of Warcraft. The Aydan Edition of Maxwell provides fans of Aydan with a unique opportunity to show their support for one of the best Call of Duty: Warzone players on the planet, while also obtaining the sonic advantage that has helped propel Aydan to recent success in the World Series of Warzone, in which Aydan is currently competing for the championship.
Since its launch, Audeze Maxwell has been touted as a best-in-class gaming headset for combining the best features of both PC and Console gaming, including:
● FILTER™ lag-free A.I.-powered noise reducing microphone technology
● Ultra-low-latency wireless connectivity and Bluetooth 5.3 with LE Audio and LDAC
● Audeze's latest 90mm planar magnetic drivers for incredible clarity and bass
● Game-chat mix, advanced gaming presets, and personalized multi-band EQ
● Comfortable design with spring-steel headband and adjustable suspension strap
● Reinforced dual-chamber earcups for class-leading passive noise isolation