Android is one of the most popular mobile Operating System now. And the number of Android users are much more than the Apple IOS . Due to this, it is really important for every blogger to have an Android app for their blog. It will surely help you in growing the readership of your blog.
Earlier I have posted that how to make an Android app. But that method required the knowledge of the coding a bit. But now, you can make an Android app without having any knowledge of coding and programing languages. AppsGeyser is an online service which let you create Android apps in just 5 min. All you have to do is to sign up and add your blog URL in the application making interface. You can also customize the logo, description and other settings of the app during the Android app making process.
HOW TO : Create Android Apps for Your Blog without any Coding
Step 1 :
First of all, visit this link http://www.appsgeyser.com/ and click on the CREATE APP link at the top. You will get three options on the next page. Click on the first option of the Mobile Website.
Step 2 :
Now, fill the required columns provided such as
- Website URL (type website URL as http:// or http://www. . It is better to use the link of the mobile version of your website)
- App name (Write the name of your Blog)
- Description (Description of your blog, make it interesting as it will appear in the app description)
- Icon (Use the Custom Icon option to add the logo of your blog as the app icon. You can use the JPEG and PNG files here )
- Screen Orientation (Select the Auto option)
- Category (Choose a category that perfectly suits your blog topics)
In the meantime, you can have the preview of your app on the right side of the screen. After that click on the CREATE button.
Step 3 :
Fill the required details to Sign up or simply login with Facebook (Don’t forget to tick their Terms and Conditions box)
Step 4 :
Now, your Android app is ready to test. Click on Test Your App to download apk file of your Android app. Test the downloaded file by installing it on your Android mobile
You can share the APK File with your blog readers directly or by placing the widget on your blog. You can also submit your Android app to AppsGeyser App Gallery or on Android Market.
To download the official Geeky Stuffs Android app, just scan the QR Code given below.