Pinterest is one of the most popular social networking site these days. People share lots of images and videos on it. But sometimes, the pinned images does not have link of the correct source of the image. But here is a little trick which you can use to find the original source of the image on Pinterest or any other social networking site.
For example, I have tried looking for the logo of Geeky Stuffs and the result shows the Geeky Stuffs blog posts and the Facebook page of it.
Even though, the post title mentions the Pinterest only, you can use this trick for any social networking site or website on the Internet. Just follow the step given below.
Also Check :
The Complete Guide to Pinterest
Why You Should Avoid Pinterest
HOW TO: Find the Original Source of an Image on Pinterest
1. Go to the Google Image search. For that, just visit the Google homepage and click on the Images option on the top left.
2. Open the page of the image for which you want to run the test.
3. Drag and drop the image from the Pinterest page to the Google Image search bar. You can also save the image on your computer and then drag and drop to the Google Image search bar.
4. Now, Google Image search will look for the similar images available on the Internet and the context in which that image is used most.
5. Once the result is shown, you can go through all the results to check which one is the original source of the image.
Here the technology used by the Google Image search is to find the similar images only. You have to decide by yourself that which one is the real source of image. You can also use this method to find the similar images of any image available on the Internet or on your computer.