SHARE




Have you just lost data due to a system glitch or some other error? Fret not, as you are not alone. Estimates show that one computer data centre out of every 500 of them loses a considerable amount of data. Losing valuable data is a nightmare for both, the individual as well as the organisation.

Losing data has many impacts, which include security threat and a whole lot of rework. Almost 75 per cent cases of data loss occur due to human or mechanical error. Software corruption, physical damage to the system and mishandling amounts to the remaining 25 per cent.

There are many ways that you can recover your lost data. Read on to know more about how you can do that.

Also Check :

HOW TO : Choose An Online Backup Service

Top 5 Online Backup Services to Protect Your Data and Recover Files

HOW TO : Recover C-Drive Data Using The Bootable Backup Drives

Data Recovery Software Tool

5 Ways to Recover Vital Data


1. Loss of data usually occurs due to hard drive corruption. Therefore, the first crucial step is to find out why it happened i.e. the cause of corruption and then take an action accordingly. The easiest way is to reinstall the operating system and reinstate lost data.


2. Human error is a way of life and an acceptable part of it too. Files can get deleted accidentally and by the time you realise it, it will be gone from the recycle bin as well. Though there is no sure shot way to prevent deletion of files, you might get lucky and be able to recover it at times.

The first way is to use software that helps you recover or restore deleted data. An important thing to note here is that it is critical for the file space of that file to be available in the hard disk. If that space has been over-written, the chances of corrupting or losing that file increases considerably.


3. An easier and better way to recover lost data is through taking complete back-up of your data and restoring the deleted or lost file. This reduces the chances of the file getting corrupt. You can install a programme in your system that takes complete back up of your data on a regular basis. The frequency could either be daily, weekly, bi-weekly or any time period that one prefers. Synchronising your latest files with the back-up folder is the safest way to ensure that you have the back-up of the most recent version.


4. There are many data recovery software available in the market today that help you access and restore lost data. These are pretty simple to use and also help in faster data recovery. However, much of this depends on the extent to which the hard drive has been damaged and how much of that data is affected by it. It would be a better idea to get a technician or expert to guide you in data recovery using the software.


5. The best and most effective way for data recovery is taking help from a specialist. There are many companies who provide services like off-site data back-up, disaster recovery, data protection and recovery. Select a company that ensures safety and privacy of your data. Leakage of data might entail security risk and affects business adversely. Therefore, it is best to take services from a good data recovery expert or company to restore your valuable data as well as repair your system.

Data recovery services use advanced tools and technology to retrieve data from your crashed device. Though, it may not be possible to get back all of it, there is a higher success rate with such services.


Data recovery and restoration is not only about having the best and most advanced tools and technology on-board. It is actually a blend of technology with the knowledge, expertise and experience of data recovery services that allows for successful recovery and restoration of your data. The least expensive and most effective way for data recovery, data recovery services provide complete solutions for protecting your data.

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top