Forgetting a password is a very common thing specially when people are using lots of online services and accounts. In such case, you can retrieve your password by giving answer to the security questions and providing alternative email address.
But Google is a bit different and if you are not able to provide the correct credentials to login into your Google account to use various Google services like Gmail, Blogger etc then, Google will ask you few default security questions about your account. These questions are -
1. The date of the formation of your Google Account
2. The last time you were able to login to your Google Account
3. The last password you used to login to your Google Account
As you can see, giving answer to the first security question is a bit tough as rarely anybody remember the exact date of the formation of an online account. So, it is really important to know and note down the date of creation of your Google account while you are having access to it.
One of the way to know the date of the formation of your Google account is to check your Gmail inbox for the very first Welcome email you have got from the Google and Gmail team.
But if you have deleted that email already then, still there is a way to find the date of the creation of your Google and Gmail account. Just follow the steps given below for that.
HOW TO : Find the Google Account Creation Date
Finding the Google Account Creation Date from Google Takeout
1. Go to the google.com/takeout.
2. Login with your Google Account if you are not logged in already.
3. Click on the "Transfer your Google+ connections to another account" link as shown in the image given below.
4. On the next page, you will have to login again to your Google account.
5. Now you can see the date of Google Account creation as shown in the screenshot in the beginning of the post.Also Check : HOW TO : Enable 2-Step Verification in Gmail & Google Account
Finding the Google Account Creation Date from Gmail Settings
1. Go to your Gmail account.
2. Click on the Setting button and then go to the Settings option as shown in the image below.
3. Now, click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP link.
4. On the next page, you will see the creation date of your Gmail or Google Account at the POP Download section in the MM/DD/YY format as shown in the below image.
Now when you know the creation date of your Google account then just note it down and keep it at a save place for easy access in the case of forgetting your Gmail or Google Account password.