Wikipedia is a great source of information. And now Wikipedia provides the facility of creating the ebook of the Wikipedia articles. You can create ebooks of your favorite Wikipedia articles for offline reading on your ebook reader, tablet or smartphone.
You can add multiple articles or pages in a single ebook. The format of the Wikipedia ebook is the EPUB. So every ebook reader which supports this format will support the Wikipedia ebooks.
To create an ebook of your favorite Wikipedia articles, just follow the steps given below.Also Check :
HOW TO : Create Ebook of Your Twitter Tweets
HOW TO : Make An eBook Cover Easily
HOW TO : Create Ebook of Wikipedia Articles
1. Just go to the Wikipedia page of the article of which you want to create the ebook
2. On the right sidebar, click on the "Print/Export" and then "Create A Book" as shown in the image below.
3. On the next page, click on the "Start Book Creator" link.
4. Now, you will return to the Wikipedia article page. Click the “Add this page to your book” link at the top of the article to queue that article into the ebook you are creating as shown in the image.
5. If you want to add any internal Wikipedia link to the ebook then just hover your mouse over the link of the page in the article to add that page to your Wikipedia ebook. By this way, you will not even need to open that page and add it manually. Have a look at he image below for this step.
6. Once you have selected all your favourite Wikipedia articles, go to the top of the page again and click the "Show Book" link, give a title to your Wikipedia ebook and download it on your computer in the EPUB format.
Now, you can transfer this Wikipedia ebook to any of your ebook reader which supports the EPUB format to read the Wikipedia articles offline.