After a long waiting and series of leaks last week, finally the latest flagship device from HTC is unveiled officially today. HTC 10 is officially launched by HTC in multiple events across the globe. And HTC was also promoting the product since last few weeks, clearly giving the idea that they are taking their latest flagship very seriously.
HTC 10 comes with the 64-bit Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820, 2.2GHz Quad-core SoC, 4 GB of RAM, Adreno 530 GPU, 12MP HTC UltraPixel™ 2 primary camera and 5MP front facing camera. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of HTC Sense UI that brings the Freestyle UI for extreme customization of HTC 10 screen.
Based on the storage, there will be two versions of HTC 10 - 32 GB internal memory and 64 GB internal memory. There is a microSD card sllot provided that supports up to 2TB of memory card. Also since the HTC 10 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, you will get the Flex Storage option as well that let you convert external memory into internal memory.
Talking about the screen, HTC 10 comes with 5.2 inch Super LCD 5 screen with quad HD 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution that will give you 564 ppi. There is curved edge Gorilla Glass provided for the screen protection and featire of Display Colour Personalization is provided as well.
The 12MP HTC UltraPixel™ 2 primary camera boasts 12 millions pixels, Laser autofocus, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), 4K video recording with Hi-Res audio and claimed to grasp 136% morelight than the camera of HTC One M9. The 5MP front facing camera of HTC 10 is the world's first front camera with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS).
And though there is no signature front speakers on HTC 10, it comes with HTC BoomSound™ Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audio™, Hi-Res Audio certified, Hi-Res audio earphones and Hi-Res audio stereo recording
The complete details of all hardware specs and features of HTC 10 is given below.
Also Check : HTC 10 Scores Highest Ever on AnTuTu Benchmark
HTC 10 : Full Hardware Specs and Features
- Cat 9 4G LTE Capability, Download Speed upto 450 Mbps
- Single SIM/Dual SIM (Hybrid Slot)
- 5.2-inch Super LCD 5 screen with Quad HD 2560 x 1440 Pixels Resolution and 564 PPI
- Curved Edge Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 64-bit Qualcomm® MSM8996 Snapdragon™ 820 2.2GHz Quad-core (Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo and dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo) Processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32/64 GB Internal Memory
- 4 GB of RAM
- microSD Card Support up to 2TB (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- 12 MP HTC UltraPixel™ 2 Primary Camera with 1.55μm pixel, Laser Autofocus, BSI sensor, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), ƒ/1.8 aperture and 26mm focal length (80 degree wide angle), Dual tone LED flash, Pro mode with manual control, 12 bit RAW format support, Auto-HDR, Zoe capture, Hyperlapse
- 4K Video Recording with Hi-Res Audio, , Slow Motion Video (720P@120 fps), Video Pic
- 5 MP Front-facing Camera with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), Auto-HDR, Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- HTC Sense UI
- HTC BoomSound™ Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audio™, Personal Audio Profile, Hi-Res Audio Certified, Hi-Res Audio Earphones, Three microphones with Noise Cancellation, Hi-Res Audio Stereo Recording
- 3,000mAh Non-removable Lithium-ion Battery with Fast Charging 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Hotspot, WiFi Direct, DLNA™, AirPlay™, Miracast
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (Market Dependant)
- USB 3.1 , Type-C 1.0 Reversible Connector
- Fingerprint Scanner, Gyro, Compass, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity and Motion G-Sensors
- 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm Dimensions
- 161 g
The price of HTC 10 in the Middle East is 2,399 AED and it will be available in Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold and Glacier Silver colors. You will also get the six months screen replacement and two years of warranty with HTC 10.
HTC Middle East has collaborated with STC (Saudi Telecom Companny) and Etisalat as the official partner in the region to bring the devices to consumers.