HTC Desire 830 is announced by HTC in the Desire 800 series of smartphones. HTC Desire 830 is a mid-range smartphones and comes with the expected hardware specs.
Few of the highlighted features of HTC Desire 830 are 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753T Helio X10 processor , 3 GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with the HTC Sense 7 UI. There is no fingerprint scanner provided just like the previously launched HTC One S9.
On the imaging side, HTC Desire 830 sports a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). On the front side, there is an UltraPixel front-facing camera. HTC’s signature dual speakers, BoomSound and Dolby audio are provided in HTC Desire 830 as well.
The complete list of all hardware specs and features of HTC Desire 830 are given below.
HTC Desire 830 : Full Hardware Specs and Features
- 4G LTE Capability
- Single SIM
- 5.5-inch Super LCD screen with 1080 x 1920 Pixels Resolution and 401 PPI
- Mediatek MT6753 Helio X10 Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 rocessor
- Mali-T720MP3 GPU
- 32 GB Internal Memory
- 3 GB of RAM
- microSD Card Support up to 128 GB
- 13 MP Primary Camera with Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), ƒ/2.0 aperture, LED flash, HDR
- 1080p Full HD Video Recording
- 4 MP Front-facing Camera with Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- HTC Sense UI
- HTC BoomSound™
- 2,800mAh Non-removable Lithium-ion Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot, WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0
- Magnetic Compass, Accelerometer and Proximity Sensors
- 157.5 x 78.9 x 7.8 mm Dimensions
- 156 g
The price of HTC Desire 830 is approximately $310 and it will be available in the combination of White with Orange and White with Blue colors. It will be available in Taiwan from May 6th, 2016 and there is no information provided regarding the availability in rest of the world.