We have posted earlier about the jailbreak tool released by Chinese developer Pangu for Apple 64-bit devices running on iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 firmwares. We have also posted a huge list of all jailbreak tweaks working on iOS 9.3.3
Though it is working perfectly for most of the users, there are few people who are facing the problem random rebooting of their jailbroken devices overnight.
Though it is not a big problem but considering the semi-tethered nature of Pangu jailbreak for on iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 firmwares, it can be a bit annoying to jailbreak each time when the device is rebooted. Unfortunately there is a solution available for this issue.
If you are facing the same issue on your jailbroken Apple devices and want to fix the random rebooting of your iPhone after jailbreaking then, follow the below method to get rid of it. There is no guarantee that this method will work 100% for you but most of the devices facing this issue were healed. So, just give it a try and let us know in the comments.
HOW TO : Fix iPhone Rebooting Randomly After Jailbreak
- First check whether your phone is currently in jailbroken mode or not. If not, activate the jailbroken mode.
- Launch the Cydia app on your jailbroken device
- Once Cydia app is launched and has refreshed, tap on the Sources tab.
- Now, add the following repository source - https://codyqx4.github.io/cydia
- Once the repo has been added, wait until Cydia is refreshed and reloaded again
- Now, locate the repository you have just added.Tap on it and the list of packages it contains will be visible to you.
- Scroll down and find the “iOS 9 Reboot Fix“ package or just search this package in Cydia’s built-in Search function.
- Tap on the Install button to install the package just like any other jailbreak tweak and perform a respring if requested.