If you use the voice based virtual assistance of your smartphone then, you should be knowing that the commands you are giving are stored on the service provider side for better user experience. It is the same with Android’s Google Now or Okay Google, iPhone’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana.
If you read the terms and conditions of those voice assistance then you will find that all the search keywords, places, direction requests, voice commands, names, phonebook are stored on the server of Google, Apple or Microsoft linked with your account.
So if you are one of those guy who are just too much concerned about their online privacy and security then, you would like to erase the data from the server of smartphone voice assistance now and then. The good thing about Android is that it is really open to its users. And so Google Now let you delete your Ok Google search history and delete all your voice and audio activity.
Though Apple claims that their service and devices are high protection, it does not provide such options to users and let them decide what they want. So basically they are forced to use only what Apple wants.
But if you are an Android user and would like to delete all the audio and voice commands data that you have entered in your Google account then, you can follow the step-by-step guide about to how to delete Okay Google voice commands history data.
Also Check : How Apple's Siri and Microsoft's Cortana Works Technically on Your Smartphone (Infographic)
HOW TO : Delete "Ok Google" Voice Commands History Data Saved on Google Database
1. First of all, go to the Voice and Audio Activity page on the Google Settings of your account by clicking on the link given below.
Google Voice and Audio Activity page
This page let you check your voice and audio inputs that you’ve sent to Google and gives you the facility to delete them as well. To see your saved voice items for any day, select the calendar at the top of the screen, then choose a date.
2. Below each voice and audio entry, you will find a “Play” button. Click on it to listen what Google has saved in its database.
3. To delete any of the audio and voice entry, just check the box next to it and then, a “Delete” button will appear at the top of the page. Click on that Delete button to remove that particular entry from Google database.
4. If you want to delete the data in bulk then, click on the three dots at the top right corner as shown in the above image.
5. Select the "Delete Options".
6. Now, a popup will appear with three options. You can select either the "Today" for deleting today’s data, "Yesterday" to delete yesterday’s voice command data or "Advanced" option.
If you select the Advanced option, you will get two options again. To delete the data of last four weeks or of all time.
7. Once the desired option is selected, just click on the “Delete” button.
Now, your voice and audio commands saved on Google database through Okay Google and Google Now will be deleted for the selected period of time.